Goldlink's Inventory Control Program let you keep track of things. Your item will be stored in a box, shelf, bin, room, or anything that can be assigned a number. The item can have a category, a price, a quantity, and a description. From that there are many uses to the program. Examples include
- boxes located in a storage facility. Scan the boxes QRCode or enter it's number and you can see all the items in that box
- boxes donated to a charity. Keeps track of items and cost for taxes
- books in a collection or for sale. Keeps track of the books including ISBN number. You can export this out to an excel spreadsheet for archival purposes
- sets of pictures. Lets you group a set of pictures for emailing.
- small business inventory. Use it to keep track of your inventory with pictures and to increment/decrement quantities when sold or ordered
Let us know what you used it for!